What is a Personal Development Coach?
Personal Development Coaching (PDC) covers a wide area of a clients life. It involves focus on the clients 5 main areas of life – Relationships, Career, Finances, Spiritual, and Health.
Clients have a goal they want to focus on, and it’s a Personal Development Coach’s role to guide the client to fulfilling what it is they want to achieve.
Working with a PDC you will get the following:
- Dedicated accountability partner walking with you on your journey.
- Personalized plan based on your individual needs.
- Gaining a knowledge of stress management and proper nutrition, and learning how this combined affect your overall health.
- Developing strategies to form healthy habits that stick.
- Discovering your “Why” so that you can connect to your “How”.
- Guaranteed habit modifications and self-awareness.
What will I gain overall from working with a coach?
Working with a PDC you will create the following:
- Enhanced Personal Relationships
- Create a Positive Mindset
- Learn How to Reach Goals Quicker
- Increase Your Confidence
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety
- Create Actionable Plans and Increase Self-Motivation
What does it cost to work with a coach?
Investments vary on your specific needs. Most coaching program fees can range from $100 to over $1000 depending on the coaching package you need.
If you are dedicated to creating a massive change in your life then the investment you make will be well worth it.
Since coaching is a personal experience you and your coach will discuss your exact needs and create your personalized plan. Once that plan is created the investment will be discussed.
Coaching is a very powerful method to creating lifelong habit change. The benefits you receive from it will yield long term results.